Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random


1. I hate doing these things online, but have gotten so many of this one that I couldn't help myself.
2. I was in four episodes of "Early Edition" a show starring Kyle Chandler who is now on Friday Night Lights and I sometimes wonder if he remembers me.
3. I spend hours each day wondering how I can raise money to end poverty. I usually get a headache.
4. There is something about me that I have only ever told one person and he was practically a stranger.
5. I am writing a book. I am almost done. No one has seen it.
6. I love Harrisburg, think it's an amazing city, and don't care what other people think about it.
7. I try to be liberal but would secretly love cooking, cleaning, and raising children.
8. My house may be a little cluttered, but I will always have a clean toilet and shower.
9. I was going to cook steak for someone on a Friday once and made steak every night that week to practice, so it would be perfect. By the time he came for dinner, I didn't even want to look at steak and had to force myself to eat it.
10. I think UGGS are the ugliest thing a girl could wear.
11. I bake pies when I am upset. It is cheaper than therapy. I baked 12 during December.
12. I miss someone a lot.
13. My idol is Tina Fey. I believe she is a genius.
14. I read an entire book in French when I was 13. I have no idea how to speak it now.
15. If I could do anything, I would be a comedian.
16. Sometimes I think getting a dog was a mistake.
17. Since I was a child my favorite colors have been pink and purple. I thought that would change, but they still are:-)
18. The sight of Calla Lillie's makes me cry.
19. I think my cousin, Steve, is incredible.
20. I had to learn to walk with a full cast on my leg.
21. Wesley Forest is my oasis from life.
22. The more parents I meet the more I realize mine really are the world's greatest:-)
23. I used to want 7 kids so I could have more than the Brady Bunch. Now, I think 3 or 4 would be good.
24. banana pancakes are my favorite.
25. I want to learn how to surf before I die.

No comments: